Monday, December 10, 2012


MY BAR AREA






Ever since, I started working at the Pennhurst Haunt in Spring City, Pennsylvania, my photos often have orbs in them. Now this was common at the Pennhurst haunt. But not at my house. This was a recent pic in my bar area. If you look closely, you will see an orb above the bar, near the spiraling staircase. To date, orbs and shadows appear in my pictures. Recently, a guitar in my house was heard playing when no one was in the room. Closet doors will also open and shut.

 My Book GHOST OF MAYFLOWER is my testimony of working in the Mayflower  building and the paranormal experiences I witnessed.

If you would like to take a peek of what it was like to work in a haunted building, check out my book GHOSTS OF MAYFLOWER and come visit the haunt yourself in 2013.

www.outskirtspress.com/GhostsofMayflower

Also available Amazon.com & Barnes & Noble.
You may also visit me at Good Reads, Twitter Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment