Tuesday, December 18, 2012



YOU MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE AND FIND THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY LIVING THERE - SOMEONE  YOU CAN'T SEE. NOW WHAT DO YOU DO? MOVE?



Even a new house can have a ghost in it. I believe that I lived in such a place. When in between homes, we spent a year in a brand new house. It smelled so great, clean and new. But the basement had a dark feel to it. For a time, my one son moved into my basement. It wasn't long before he heard footsteps walking around his bed late at night. His girlfriend had too. Another night, his light bulb exploded in the ceiling. He was really freaked out and moved into his own apartment.

When by myself in the house, I often felt a cold chill and that silly little shiver slipping over my spine that people claim when being around spirits. But I ignored it, refusing to let it get to me.

My other adult son stayed with us for a couple of weeks. He was sleeping on the living room floor. My office was just across from the living room, but my back faced the doorway. One morning, I was working on my computer. From the living room, my son was snoring in low raspy breaths. This went on for quite some time. I finally  got up and went in to wake him up to see why he hadn't left for work. My jaw dropped. He wasn't in the room. In fact, he had already left an hour earlier. No one was in the house with me. But I was never truly alone. We finally moved out. I still miss the brand new smell of the house, but not the sinister presence lurking there.

This wasn't the first time, I have experienced the paranormal. In fact, since a child I have had paranormal experiences. This continued into my teens and then adult hood. Some of the encounters were terrifying, others spectacular. Unless you have it happen to you, it might be hard to believe in something you can't see. But I can attest that the spirit world is real. Spiritual battles are all around us. And Divine Intervention is your only hope..


http://www.outskirtspress.com/GhostsofMayflower

Barnes & Noble & Amazon.com









No comments:

Post a Comment