Saturday, October 22, 2016

GHOSTS OF MAYFLOWER: OCT 21, 2016

A toy left over from Pennhurst State School




Friday, October 21, 2016

With the ending of the summerlike weather, Pennhurst took on a chilly wind. The temperatures dropped and the leaves scattered. Along with the change, an eerie feeling crept into the Mayflower Hall building.  (aka Ghost Hunt)

During the evening, I was standing in Mayflower’s foyer, talking to entering groups. In mid-sentence, a breath of air rustled the back of my hair. It was as if someone was standing behind me and blew into my neck. Thinking it was a co-worker messing with me, I turned sharply around, only to be staring into the empty hallway. Unnerved, I continued onward. However, that was not the end of it. Several times throughout the evening, my head was either stroked by an unseen hand or my hair was tugged.

But I was not the only target of this mischievous spirit. A co-worker reported he had been tapped on the head. Another woman on 2nd floor reported a similar experience.

 Other customers claimed to see moving orbs with the naked eye. Some boasted of either being touched or hearing voices close to their ears.

All in all- it was a great night for ghost hunting.

Pennhurst Asylum is located in Spring City, Pennsylvania.

Author Tamera Lawrence

Books:

GHOSTS OF MAYFLOWER: A PENNHURST 
HAUNTING

PENNHURST GHOSTS OF MAYFLOWER II

(AMAZON.COM) 


No comments:

Post a Comment