Thursday, September 24, 2026

PENNHURST HAUNTED ECHOES 2026

NOW ARRIVING this fall -  2026 



I am very excited to share the coming of my newest nonfiction book- PENNHURST HAUNTED ECHOES. I  have chosen this title as I find merit and truth in the words. 

This is the third installment of my earlier "GHOST OF MAYFLOWER" books with brand new content from not only myself but from other staff and friends, who've shared their own ghostly encounters. These tales have traveled outside of the Mayflower Hall building and into hidden locations inside of the Pennhurst compound. 

Stay tuned for a future launch date. 

In the meantime, my other books are available at Amazon or can be ordered from other online retailers such as Target or Walmart. Or you can just come to Pennhurst Asylum "in person" this Halloween season and purchase my books from "yours truly" in the Pennhurst merchant store. 

Hope to see you there! 

Tamera Lawrence




No comments:

Post a Comment